PRE-ORDER: Star Wars: Episode II – C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure DIECAST MMS by Hot Toys
SPECIAL PRICE PRE-ORDER: € 399,00
ACCONTO: € 119,00
PAYPAL: APPLICAZIONE TARIFFE
SPESE SPEDIZIONE ITALIA: CALCOLATE A RICEVIMENTO PRODOTTO
ARRIVO PREVISTO: Q2 2023 (Luglio)
In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present a series of Star Wars collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The all-new C-3PO Sixth Scale Collectible Action Figure is skillfully crafted in diecast material featuring detailed mechanical design with amazing weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a blaster, an interchangeable Battle Droid head, a figure base and a special designed commemorative packaging.
Expected to Ship: Apr 2023 – Sep 2023
Brand: Star Wars
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Type: Sixth Scale Figure
Product Code: MMS650D46
Product Name: C-3PO™
Product Sku: 911039
Product Size: 11.42″ H (29 cm)
Shipping Weight: 5.00 lbs (2.3 kg)
The TEXT features:
• Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
• Meticulously crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
• Beautiful recreation of recycled scrap metal in bronze, reddish-brown & silver applied with weathering effects
• Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulations
• Highly detailed mechanical body design with real-like wires at waist
• Contains diecast material
• Six mechanical interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) rifle holding right hand
– Three (3) gesture hands
• Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
• One (1) blaster rifle
• One (1) interchangeable Battle Droid head
• Specially designed dessert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
*Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.